The following long-serving faculty members have announced their retirement at the conclusion of the spring 2021 semester, according to Kathleen Staten, provost’s office:
- Ellyn Arwood, Professor of Education
- Ronda Bard, Lecturer of Chemistry
- Elena Bernard, Associate Professor of Business
- Barbara Braband, Associate Professor of Nursing
- Todd Easton, Associate Professor of Business
- Gary Malecha, Interim Dean of Business, Professor of Political Science
- Dann Pierce, Associate Professor of Communication Studies
- Peter Osterberg, Associate Professor of Engineering
This year’s retirees will be formally celebrated in the online Faculty Gala Ceremony to take place the afternoon of Tuesday, May 11. A Zoom link and more information will be coming soon from the Provost’s Office.
For further information contact Staten, email@example.com.