Catch an all-new episode of Portside with the Pilots on Wednesday, September 27, at 9 p.m. live on CSN Northwest. The weekly show looks into all things Pilots and will feature University of Portland baseball alumnus Rocky Gale, who hit his first career MLB home run last week for the San Diego Padres after over 2,000 at-bats in the Minors.
The episode will also feature women’s soccer senior Jess Kennedy to discuss the team’s community service initiative to promote breast cancer awareness throughout the month of October. The Pilots are teaming up with a local foundation in Tigard to help provide resources to women with breast and other types of cancer.
Plus, the 2002 UP women’s soccer team was inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame last week and we caught up with several of the national champions. Lastly, we take a look how unique the soccer experience is at the University of Portland from the perspective of students, including Villa Drum Squad captain Brian Choate ’19 and ASUP president Brandon River ’18.
Portside with the Pilots also has past episodes and features like the following:
- Portside With The Pilots Episode 204
- Austin Bibens-Dirkx Breaks Into MLB With Texas Rangers
- In-Depth Conversation With UP Volleyball’s Reghan Pukis
- Tayte Pollmann Signs Pro Contract With Nike Trail Running Team
- Volleyball Wraps Up Non Conference Play With A 9-3 Record
- UP Women’s Soccer Tops Oregon State 1-0 On Last Minute Penalty Kick
- UP Men’s Soccer Defeats Oregon State 1-0
- UP Men’s Basketball Announces 2017-2018 Schedule
Tune in the “Portside With The Pilots” every Wednesday night at 9 p.m. on CSN. Be sure to visit PortlandPilots.com for all of the latest information on television schedules and programming.