Catch an all-new episode of Portside with the Pilots on Wednesday, October 11, at 9 p.m., live on NBC Sports Northwest. The weekly show looks into all things Pilots and this week’s show will feature the women’s soccer team’s initiative for breast cancer awareness through the campus and community. Also, we sit down with men’s cross country head coach Rob Conner to discuss the upcoming race at Wisconsin and other topics, ranging from heavy metal to pro wrestling to the vegan lifestyle.
Plus, we look back at a big weekend on The Bluff where UP Volleyball and Women’s Soccer hosted 2 WCC matches, as well as the UP Men’s Soccer team who opened Conference play against Pacific.
Tune in to Portside With The Pilots every Wednesday night at 9 p.m. on NBC Sports Northwest. Be sure to visit PortlandPilots.com for all of the latest information on television schedules and programming.
The athletics video team has broken out all segments from the most recent Portside with the Pilots episode (no. 206) with brief descriptions of each video below. Viewers are asked to please provide any and all suggestions they may have for future stories that would be good to capture and share on the show.
- Portside With The Pilots Episode 206
- UP Track & Field Senior Brent Knutzen Teaches Workshop through Shepard Academic Resource Center
- In-Depth Conversation with Men’s Soccer Senior Paul Christensen
- Men’s Basketball Officially Opens 2017-2018 Season
- Women’s Basketball Officially Opens 2017-2018 Season
- Women’s Basketball Team Volunteers At Hoyt Arboretum for WBCA Day of Service
- Volleyball Sweeps WCC Matches On The Road
- Men’s Soccer Sophomore Benji Michel Named WCC Player of the Week for 2nd Time
- Men’s Soccer Splits Two Matches With Top 10 Opponents
- Volleyball Hosts LMU and Pepperdine at the Chiles Center
- Men’s Soccer Hosts Pacific in Pivotal WCC Match
- Women’s Soccer Renews Rivalry with Santa Clara & San Francisco This Weekend
- Louisiana-Pacific Tennis Center Court Resurfaced
For more information go to www.portlandpilots.com.