UP’s first annual Internship Awareness Week takes place Monday, January 18 through Friday, January 22. All are invited to come celebrate internships completed by UP students and to promote the event to students still looking to gain experience. This week includes:
- A variety of workshops such as Internship Search Basics, Internships for 1st & 2nd year students, Do-it-Yourself Internships, and On-line and in Person resources to help you get an internship
- Daily open Q+A for internship related questions from 2:30-4 p.m. in the Career Center
- UP student panels outlining a variety of internship experiences and offering advice about how to land a meaningful internship
- Representatives from Kaiser Permanente and Kroger recruiting summer interns
- The UP Internship & Leadership Fair – learn about unique UP supported programs like Moreau Center’s Interns for Justice, Faith Based Leaders Interns, Lead @UP positions, Create-a-Thon, The Beacon, Language Immersion Interns, and more.
For a list of event dates and times, go to http://www.up.edu/career and click on Calendar of Events.