All employees are welcome to to join a webinar on “The Impact of COVID-19 on Your Retirement Plan” on Thursday, March 19, at 9 a.m., according to Human Resources. Register using this link. Those who register can access a recorded version of the webinar within a few days of the presentation.
The spreading COVID-19 pandemic is materially impacting nearly every aspect of life. Some industries are facing immediate reductions in revenue, hours worked, and even headcount, while others are pressed with staff addressing the increased demand created by the pandemic. Additionally, markets are experiencing rarely seen levels of daily volatility. Participants are worried about this volatility and most providers have pulled back educators to reduce the likelihood of community spread. Last, many recordkeeper partners have moved to remote workers during this time. How can plan sponsors ensure critical deadlines are met in the current environment?
In this webinar, leaders from the firm’s Investment Committee, Technical Services Committee, and Vendor Services Committee will cover:
- Current Market Conditions Brought About by COVID-19
- Tips for Addressing Participant Concerns About Market Volatility
- Impact of Reduced Hours / Headcount on Plan Operation
- Plan Document Compliance
- Viable Tools to Conserve Cash During the Outbreak
- Importance of Fiduciary Continuity
- Partnering with Your Service Provider and Upcoming Deadlines
Again, this webinar will be recorded and available to all registrants within a few days of the presentation.