Columbia Sportswear has reopened their employee store and is offering UP faculty, staff, and families special deals on gear needed to get outside, get some fresh air, and take advantage of Oregon’s outdoor recreational areas as they begin to reopen. The offer is open from May 22 to June 14.
The safety of Columbia Sportwear employees and shoppers is a number one priority. Below are some of the precautions being taken to ensure safety while in the employee store:
- Wiping down and sanitizing checkout surfaces between each customer
- Sanitizing fitting rooms between each customer
- Providing hand sanitizer for shoppers and employees
- 6’ marked checkout lines to maintain social distancing
- Limiting number of customers allowed in the store at one time
- All employees will be wearing face coverings
- Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own face coverings to wear while shopping
- Contactless payment options like Apple Pay
The Columbia Sportswear Employee Store offers the same discount given to CS employees, which is 40 to 50 percent off regular retail pricing for SOREL, Mountain Hardwear, prAna, and of course Columbia Sportswear products. There will also be clearance items at an additional 30 to 40 percent of employee pricing.
To gain access simply bring the printed invitation (click here) or show it on your mobile phone. Bring UP ID or business card, pay stub, signature of work email, etc. Also have personal photo ID.
The invitation is valid for UP employees plus four guests; employee must be present. Store access only; offer not valid for online purchases.
Find store location and hours here or on the invite. Please note: hours have changed to Monday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.