We’re excited for the year ahead and the many new ways that UP faculty will be engaging learners in the classroom. In this podcast, Ben and I talk about:
- New tech tools for teaching
- New speaker series UP Crossroads: Conversations at the Intersection of Teaching and Emerging Technology
- The new Tech Ambassadors Program!
- Teaching and Learning Community Blog
- Upcoming workshops
- Special Edition Series of UP Tech Talk “The Future of Learning” featuring futurists, academics, and other awesome thinkers from UP and around the country.
Lots of upcoming events and learning opportunities coming up. We’ll be getting the word out about them soon but you can catch a sneak peak at the list below.
- New Technologies for Feedback workshop with Pat Thompson and Susan Stillwell Sept 8 at 3 pm in the Digital Lab
- Moodle Gradebook workshop Sept 14, VoiceThread Sept 29 in the Digital Lab – see more at Dlab Site
- UP Crossroads kickoff lecture Sept 15 at 3 pm “The Future of Learning” in the Parberry room, Clark Library.
Full episode transcript available in PDF format..