- University of Portland students can learn more about becoming a member of the UP SWE student chapter by attending the next SWE meeting. Refer to the homepage to find the time, date, and location of our next meeting; or check out our Facebook page. You can also contact any of the officers or advisors on the Officers/Advisors page.
- Other students, please contact your school for membership information. If your school doesn’t have a SWE chapter, please refer to the SWE National Headquarters webpage.
- For our students, we are recommending the Collegiate to Career (C2C) membership. For a one-time $50 payment, collegiate members can secure a SWE membership for their collegiate years through the first year they qualify for professional grade membership. C2C is beneficial to students with two or more years of schooling left or those pursuing an advanced degree. Renewal is required each year, at no charge, to confirm continued SWE Membership. Take advantage of this program to maximize your savings on membership dues.
- In the Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington area, please refer to the following webpage for membership information:
- If you live outside this area, please refer to the SWE National Headquarters web page.