Tuesday, August 25th:
- 10:00 a.m. Plunge check-in on the University campus (Franz Hall). Drop off resident belongings in the residence hall room (optional). *Please note that this is a brief drop off of resident belongings in the students rooms and not an official time for room set-up. Residence halls officially open at 9 a.m. on Thursday. Students will receive their room keys when they return back to campus from the Service Plunge.
- 11:30 a.m. Plunge officially begins, Official welcome, Introductions, small group assignments
- 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 2:00 p.m.Large Site Service Project
- 5:00 p.m. Evening activities
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner
Wednesday, August 26th:
- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. Small Site Service Projects
- Noon Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. Showers
- 6:00 p.m. BBQ, reflection, games, and free time
Thursday, August 27st:
- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast and Morning Activities
- 10:00 a.m. Return to campus for official residence hall move in/meet parents. Please note that the orientation schedule can be found at www.up.edu/activities.