- Urban Policy Immersion 2015
- Urban Group at the Blanchet House
- Collegiate Challenge 2015
- East Africa Initiative 2014
- Food Justice 2014
- Zenger Farm Turkeys
- Shelley West harvesting tomatillos at Rising Stone Farm
Service Learning Immersions are a wonderful way to serve and learn from other cultures, socio-economic groups, and even other countries. These trips provide students with a hands-on, close-up view of different populations and issues locally, throughout the US, and in Africa and Latin America. Take a moment to explore the possibilities! Contact the Moreau Center or browse the Service Learning Immersions tab for more information.