By: Ashley Marheineke

Claire Rosinkranz, a peppy and upbeat indie pop star, is truly a ball of energy with a lively and exciting personality. How do we know? Because we got the opportunity to talk to her at a Press Conference held by 1824 Music Group. She was kind, down-to-earth, and made a fangirl moment feel like a conversation between friends. Producing her first EP at fifteen, becoming an internet sensation at sixteen, and now releasing her debut album at nineteen, Claire’s bubbly persona and musical passion have taken her very far in the music world in such a short amount of time. Popular hits such as “BeVerly Hills BoYfRiEnd,” “Backyard Boy,” and “Frankenstein,” truly took the internet and teenage girls everywhere by storm in 2020 and 2021. When we asked what made her realize she wanted to enter the music world to begin with, Claire immediately gave credit to her parents: “I basically grew up around music constantly, both my parents were involved in it. My dad has been producing and composing since I was a super little girl.” Writing her first song at just eight years old, it is no surprise Claire’s favorite part of being a music artist is the songwriting process. Helping her dad write jingles for commercials, constantly being “in and out of the studio” with him, and having the determination from age eleven to pursue a career in music are just a few things that kickstarted this whole journey for her. Claire’s dad is not only one of her main points of inspiration, but he also plays lead guitar for her band when touring. So of course, we had to ask her how that relationship has impacted Claire on a creative level, to which she replied, “He’s created a very safe space for me to use my voice, and because of that I hold a lot of authority in situations I go into.” Her wholesome family dynamic was just a small glimpse into the sunshine-and-rainbows vibe of Claire Rosinkranz, and we are so grateful to have had this opportunity to get to know such a passionate and talented young artist.

3 thoughts on “Backyard Boy or Girl Next Door?

1. Great web site you have here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. Thank you for your articles. I find them very helpful. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    Karya Bintang Abadi