The Clark Library Digital Lab supports a wide variety of coursework with the equipment
available to students.Equipment loans are available for use with certain provisions:
• Use of equipment is reserved for current students. Staff and faculty are encouraged to
visit Academic Technology Services and Innovation for training regarding instructional technology
use and Media Services for audiovisual equipment services and classroom support.
• Students need to present a photo ID for all loans.
• Loan periods are 24 hours. Extended loan periods are subject to
equipment availability. Visit the Digital Lab service desk or call (503) 943 – 7796 for availability.
• Late equipment will be accessed fines of $1.00 per item per hour. This includes partial returns where items lack all components.
• Patrons are responsible for the care and timely return of all loaned equipment during
use and transit. This includes:
• Third party (classmate or colleague) use and return
• Equipment damage
• Equipment theft
• Loss of any equipment component
Equipment not returned in the same condition, will be assessed fines for repair or replacement.
Visit the Lab’s service desk or call (503) 943 – 7796 for more information.
The following links provide information regarding the lab’s equipment offerings: