Clark Library Juried Photography Exhibit
This biennial exhibit showcases the University community’s experiences and connections to fine art photography. The 2015 exhibit is on display in the upper floor hallway between the group study rooms and the classroom.
- ENTRY DETAILS
- Use this form to submit your photos.
- Entries must be submitted by Friday, February 24 at 5:00 pm.
- Photographers must be current students, staff, or faculty at the University of Portland.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 5 images per person.
- Please submit low resolution (72 dpi) .jpg image files using the following naming format: UP username_1.jpg (For example: jones19_1.jpg, jones19_2.jpg, jones19_3.jpg, etc.)
- The jury is looking for fine art photographs that embody a creative use of photography, tell a story, or feature a theme. [See past winners for examples.]
- Photographs may encompass a broad range of subject matter including portraiture, landscape and still life. They can reflect your visual experiences from anywhere, whether they were on campus or beyond our campus.
The Jury anticipates a selection of 10 – 15 images.
Selected artists will be asked to send high resolution (300 dpi) photographs by early April.
Final images will be printed and framed (11 x 14 inches). The exhibit will be hung in late Spring and on display for two years.
Inquiries may be directed to José Velazco, Library Digital Initiatives Coordinator, at (503) 943 – 7602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.