Clark Library Juried Photography Contest
The jury is looking for fine art photographs that embody a creative use of photography, tell a story, or feature a theme. Photographs may encompass a broad range of subject matter including portraiture, landscape, and still life. They can reflect your visual experiences from anywhere or anytime. Visit our digital collection of past winners to see examples. The 2017 winners are also on display in the upper floor hallway behind the classroom.
- Photographers must be current students, staff, or faculty. Jury members are not eligible to participate.
- Deadline: Photographs must be submitted by midnight on February 1, 2019.
- Participants can enter up to five photographs.
- Use the form to submit each photograph in a .jpg format that is at least 72 dpi.
- Include your name, email, and a title for each photograph.
- The Jury is comprised of Clark Library faculty and staff.
- Finalists will be contacted for high resolution (300 dpi) photographs by mid-February.
- The final images will be printed and framed (11 x 14 inches including frame), and displayed in the Dr. James T. Covert Gallery from mid-March through the end of Spring semester. After that, they will move to the upper floor hallway display until the next contest.
Inquiries may be directed to José Velazco, Digital Lab Coordinator, at (503) 943 – 7602 or email@example.com.