Listen More. Use Less. with DJ Meegan the Vegan

What is something you can always use more of? Music. What is something you should probably use less of? Pretty much everything. This is the basic premise of my show and what I hope to help my listeners accomplish. Music is a beautiful way to connect with people and share a message that you care about. Being from Colorado and now living in Oregon, I have a huge appreciation for nature and want to empower others to conserve it. By having an hour-long show where I play chill folk, indie, and alternative music and work in some tips for college students to become more sustainable, I am able to spread good vibes and help our beautiful world. While I would love to walk around campus and tell people to use reusable coffee mugs, teach them all-natural beauty routines, show them how to be a less wasteful student, and connect them to more education about sustainability, I think being able to connect with them through music is more effective and makes me look like less of a weirdo. So, if you are in need of some good tunes and want to learn about how you can make a positive impact on our environment, tune in on Wednesdays from 4 – 5 pm (it’s steaming online so you can listen live from anywhere). You can also check out my playlists along with my sustainably tip show notes on Spotify (Megan Lacy) or on my show page: https://sites.up.edu/kdup/tag/listen-more-use-less/

take it easy and don’t forget to compost!!