The Institute of Reading Development is seeking recently graduated undergraduate students or current graduate students interested in teaching summer 2014. Teachers will be provided with a paid training program and comprehensive on-going support. They will also earn more than $6,000 during the summer and gain over 500 hours of teacher training and experience.
Requirements to apply include:
- Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Are responsible and hard working
- Have good communication and organizational skills
- Will be patient and supportive with students
- Have regular access to a reliable car
Please visit the Institute’s website for more information and/or to submit your online application.