Welcome to the 2019 OTBS Student Film Festival website! The festival will be held on April 13th, 2019 in Franz 120 from 7-9p.m and the films must be submitted by April 7th, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. Shown below are the different categories of videos as well as general guidelines for the films. If you have anymore questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comedy (Narrative): This is for films that have a storyline that not only has a plot but also is funny and creative.
- Comedy (Short): For films that may be shorter or do not have plot but are still funny. This may include things such as short skits and…
- Drama: Should be a serious presentation of situations within life in which someone or something comes into conflict and struggles with issues within their lives.
- Documentaries: A non-fiction film that aims to teach other people about a place, person, experience or thing.
- Animation: These films can fall under any other category of film but must be animated including cartoons, claymation, etc.
- Vine: Short, 7-10 second clips that are humorous and do not have a true story line but are still creative.
- 4 minute maximum on video (Not flexible, if over 4 minutes the video will be denied entrance to the festival). This rule does not apply to the vine categories as those videos must be 10 seconds or shorter.
- Inappropriate content will not be permitted