Six out of eight University of Portland student applicants have been accepted for teaching assistantships in France by the Cultural Services of the French government, and two were placed on the waiting list, according to Trudie Booth, French studies. The following students will go to France this fall:
- Raluca Gosman ’18, biology major, French and chemistry minors
- Madeline Otto ’18, French studies major, environmental studies minor
- Elizabeth Bailey ’18, French studies, chemistry major
- Goshina Meman ’18, chemistry major, French studies minor
- Kelsey Takahashi-Brunner ’17, chemistry and French studies double major
- Sarah Hantke 18, biology and French studies double major, fine arts minorJulia Boharski ’18, French studies and English double major, psychology minor, has been accepted by the Peace Corps and will go to French-speaking Benin.For more information contact Booth at x8341 0r email@example.com.