The human resources office has set up Zoom workshops for UP employees this week, according to Sandy Chung, HR. Because these workshops are voluntary, they can be done during your work time as approved by a supervisor or outside your work time if you wish to participate voluntarily for your own enrichment. Employees with any type of furlough are welcome to participate.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Monday Oct. 12: Title IX at UP, 11 a.m. to noon. Link to workshop here.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: UP Harassment and Discrimination Policies and Procedures, 11 a.m. to noon. Link to workshop here.
- Wednesday, Oct. 14: COVID-19: Stress Management Techniques to Cope with Social Distancing and Isolation, 1-2 p.m. Register using this link.
- Thursday, Oct. 15: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Self-Compassion, noon to 1 p.m. Register using this link.
- Friday, Oct. 16: Hope as a Support in Difficult Times, 11 a.m. to noon. Link to workshop here.
Also, we encourage you to participate in the diversity, inclusion, and equity workshops presented by the Office of International Education, Diversity and Inclusion, International Programs, and Studies Abroad. The next workshop is, “Understanding One’s Own Identity & Implicit Bias,” October 23, 4:15-6:45 p.m. Last day to sign up is October 21, by 3 p.m. RSVP via Engage at this link.