The following faculty members have announced their retirement at the conclusion of the spring 2020 semester, according to Kathleen Staten, provost’s office:
- Robert J. Albright, Professor of Electrical Engineering, 50 years
- Robin D. Anderson, Dean of the Pamplin School of Business and Franz Endowed Professor of Entrepreneurship, 22 years.
- James B. Carroll, Professor of Education, 27 years
- Frances Simmons, Instructor, School Nursing, 31 years
- Thomas G. Greene, Provost and Professor of Education, 37 years
A ceremony and reception for all 2020 retirees will take place on Wednesday, April 15, at 3:30 p.m., in the Bauccio Commons board room. For more information contact Staten at x7105 or email@example.com.