Fall Break is a great time to get out of your office and come play some lunchtime sports with your fellow staff and faculty, according to sports afficionado Russell Seidelman, financial aid. Here’s the fall schedule, subject to change, as lunchtime games will continue all semester long:
- Monday: Basketball, Howard Hall, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. (12:30 start time due to ballet class)
- Tuesday: Soccer, Pru Pitch, noon to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: Basketball, Howard Hall, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Ultimate Frisbee, Pru Pitch, noon to 1 p.m.
- Friday: Basketball, Howard Hall, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
If you wish to be added to the basketball, soccer, and/or ultimate e-mail list, which is used to update schedule and location changes, e-mail Jacob Caniparoli (email@example.com) and he will be happy to add you to the list. For more information go to https://wordpress.up.edu/competitive-cardio/.