The Shiley School of Engineering is celebrating Engineers E-Week from February 20 to 24, and all members of the campus community are invited to take part in the fun and festivities. A sampling:
- Monday: IEEE Soldering Competition Shiley 310, 1-2 p.m.; SEDS pace Trivia, Shiley Main Lobby, 3-4 p.m.; Daimler CEO Talk, BC Auditorium, 7:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: Global Engineering Initative Filter Competition, Shiley Main Lobby, noon to 1 p.m.; Alumi Panel (ME/EE), Shiley 319 and 301, 7-8 p.m.
- Wednesday: ASCE Structural Challenge, Shiley Main Lobby, noon-2 p.m.; MESA Foil Boat Experiment, Shiley Main Lobby, 2-4 p.m..; Mobile App Development Trivia Night, 5:30-7 p.m., Shiley 101
- Thursday: Robotic Challenge, Shiley Main Lobby, noon-1 p.m.; TBP Chili Cook-off, Shiley Main Foyer, 1-2 p.m.; Award Presentation Shiley Main Lobby, 3-4 p.m.; 53rd Annual E-Week High School Program 4-8:30 p.m., Lloyd Center; Alumni Panel (CE/CS) Shiley 319 and 301, 7-8 p.m.
- Friday: Society of Women Engineers Career Fair, 1-4 p.m., Shiley Hall, all floors.
- Saturday: Franz Center Create-a-thon, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Franz 120