All UP community members are invited to learn about the Pamplin School of Business graduate programs, including the MBA with six concentrations, MBA in Non-Profit Management, MS in Finance, and MS in Operations & Technology Management. Find out about flexible programs that match the lifestyle of working professionals with evening courses, go at your own pace options, and more. All programs are accredited by AACSB, the top global accreditation authority, and faculty members are dedicated to students’ success through academic support, advising, small class size, connections in the business community, and critical expertise in the field.
Spring term sessions are just in time for summer start applications due on April 15 and fall start applications due July 15:
- Wednesday, March 2: Franz Hall Murphy Conference room, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 9: Westside Campus, 6 p.m. (15220 NW Laidlaw Rd, Portland OR 97229, Suite 230)
- Saturday, April 16: Westside Campus, 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 20: Franz Hall Murphy Conference room, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18: Franz Hall Murphy Conference room, 6 p.m.
RSVP to Melissa McCarthy, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7225.