The University’s latest finalists for Fulbright awards have been announced, according to John Orr, undergraduate scholarly engagement:
- Sitara Nath (CAS): English Teaching Assistant (ETA) to Malaysia
- Lucas Cummings (Pamplin School of Business): ETA to Malaysia
- Ian Saner (CAS): Community-Based Combined Award to Austria
- Christina Francisco (CAS): ETA to Germany
- Claire Kearney (CAS): Research to Germany.
There are also two alternates, who may fill in if any of the finalists are unable to accept their awards:
- Zachary Daniels (CAS): ETA to Malaysia
- Alex Rouhier (EGR): Research to Germany. Alex graduated in 2018.
For more information contact Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org.