All faculty and staff are invited to invest in the future of the University of Portland by attending one of the following meetings to help guide development of the new strategic plan. The following strategic planning meetings are available during the week of February 8-14. All of the meetings listed below and meetings of the subcommittees are open to the UP community.
- School of Education: Feb. 8, 10-11 a.m., BC 102
- Listening Session on Undergraduate Education: Feb. 9, 11-noon, Terrace Room
- Athletics: Feb. 9, 1-2 p.m., Hall of Fame Room
- Physical Plant: Feb. 10, 8:15-9:15 a.m.
- Listening Session/Graduate Education: Feb. 11, 11-noon, Terrace Room
- General Strategic Plan Listening Session II: Feb. 11, 4-5 p.m., Franz 120
- CAS #2: Feb. 12, 1:30-2:30 p.m., BC 215
- CAS Department Chairs: Feb. 12, 3:30-4 p.m., BC 215.
All are invited to visit the strategic plan website for more information at this link.