April 9-14 is Power UP Week in Beauchamp, according to Kaitlin Bourne, recreational services. Power UP is a full week dedicated to increasing health, fitness, and well-being for UP students and staff. The schedule includes:
- Monday, April 9 – Nutrition Guidance with Trailblazers dietitian Michelle Tegenkamp, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in the BRWC classroom.
- Tuesday, April 10 – “The Brain and Gut Connection” presentation with Amelia Bryan from 7 -8 p.m. in the BRWC classroom.
- Wednesday, April 11 – Self Defense Class with public safety’s Michael Kranyak, from 8:15 -9:15 p.m. in Studio 30.
- Thursday, April 12 – Yoga/Chakra Meditation Class with nursing’s Pamela Potter from 5:30-6:45 p.m. in Studio 45.
- Friday, April 13 – Friday Night Beau Lights from 6 -9:30 p.m. throughout the gym.
- Saturday, April 14 – “Variation is Key” weight lifting clinic from 1 -2 p.m. in BRWC classroom.
Feel free to join us! Contact Bourne at x7294 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.