- Monday: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers/Engineers Without Borders Soldering Competition, 2 p.m., Shiley 110; Biomedical Engineering Society Bone-Conduction Headphones, Shiley 110
- Tuesday: Mechanical Engineering Club: Cookies and hot chocolate, 1 p.m., Shiley Lobby; Engineers Without Borders Water Bucket Race, 2 p.m., between Shiley and LP Center
- Wednesday: Robotics Demo, noon, 1st floor Shiley; American Society of Civil Engineers Spaghetti and Marshmallow Structures, 1 p.m., location TBA; Tau Beta Pi Chili Cook-off, 2 p.m., Shiley Lobby
- Thursday: Mechanical Engineering Club Water Balloon Launch, 1 p.m., Academic Quad; Biomedical Engineering Society Smoothie Sale, 3 p.m., Shiley Lobby; Tau Beta Pi Ultimate Frisbee, 4 p.m., Turf Field
- Friday: Society of Women Engineers Career Fair, 1-4 p.m., Shiley Hall, all floors; Tau Beta Pi Tug-of-War, 4 p.m., Academic Quad.
Engineering E-Week will also feature the MAT-LAB Art Display in the dean’s display case (2nd floor Shiley), UP Robotics 3-D Printing Display competition and voting, and career services resume reviews all week long.
For more information contact the School of Engineering at 7292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.