The Beauchamp Center is offering a wide variety of faculty and staff fitness classes this fall, according to Katilin Bourne, recreational services. Classes are scheduled each weekday at noon. We are also offering a combined student and faculty/staff Pilot Cycle class on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Susan Etzel from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Please be sure to register for cycle class, as there are a limited amount of bikes. Come and join the fitness fun!
- Mondays: Beginning Cardio Kickboxing with Madison, 12:05 to 12:50 p.m., Studio 20. No experience necessary! *Please note, this class will not meet on Monday, Sept. 16.
- Tuesdays: Pilot Cycle with Susan Etzel, 6:30-7:30 a.m., Studio 20. Sweaty 20 with Julee, 12:10-12:20 p.m., Studio 30.
- Wednesdays: Centering Yoga with Karen, 12:05 -12:50 p.m., Studio 30.
- Thursdays: Pilot Cycle with Susan, 6:30-7:30 a.m., Studio 20. Noon hour class alternates each week with: Yin Yoga with Osel, 12:05-12:50 p.m., Studio 30; and Rowing with Ryan, 12:05-12:50 p.m., Studio 30. *This week (9/19) is Rowing with Ryan.
- Fridays: Zumba with Brady, 12:05-12:50 p.m., Studio 45.
Find the full list of F/S Classes and register online at www.recservices.up.edu.