- Monday: IEEE: Soldering competition and workshop, 2-3 p.m., Shiley 110
- Tuesday: ME Club: Cookies and hot chocolate, Franz Hall Lobby, 1-2 p.m.; SEDS UP: Rocket launch in Academic Quad, 3-4 p.m.
- Wednesday: ASCE and EWB: Baked goods and posters, Shiley Hall Lobby, noon-1 p.m.; BME Club, recycled prosthetics, 2-4 p.m., location TBD
- Thursday: UP Robotics: Robot demos, noon-1 p.m., Shiley Hall Lobby; TBP: Chili cook-off, 1-2 p.m., Shiley Hall Lobby.
- Friday: Society of Women Engineers Career Fair, 1-4 p.m., Shiley Hall, all floors.
For more information contact the Shiley School of Engineering at 7292 or email@example.com.