The third annual Leadership Awards were celebrated online and announced via the Student Activities Instagram account between April 20 and 24 as well as the University of Portland website. Fifteen student leaders and 2 staff members who exemplified leadership and significantly contributed towards the University’s mission during the 2019 -2020 academic year received awards.
Division of Student Affairs Award Recipients include:
- The Rev. John Van Wolvlear C.S.C. Award For Outstanding Involvement in Student Affairs- Diana Salgado Huicochea
- The Outstanding Ambassador Award– Taylor Rayray
- The Residence Life Award for Meritorious Service– Darsh Patel
- The Pilot Award – Isa Siamundo
- The Holy Cross Award – Rev. Fr. Charlie McCoy, C.S.C.
- The Brian Doyle Student Media Award– Dora Totoian
- The Kate Johnson Outstanding Service Award– Leah Carr
- Shiley School of Engineering Intern of the Year Award – Dan Moldovan
- Pamplin School of Business Intern of the Year Award – Natalie Nygren
- College of Arts & Sciences Intern of the Year Award – Georgia Paulk
- The Rev. Fred Barr C.S.C. Campus Ministry Leadership Award– Ryan Helbling
- The Community Care Award– Elizabeth Tripp
- The Rev. John B. Delaunay, C.S.C. Peer Health Advocacy Award– Aubrey Labonte-Clark) and Ellie Jacobs
- The Student Affairs Award for Outstanding Contributions to Diversity and Inclusion– Carolina Cortes
- The Newcomer in Student Affairs Award– Tshombé Brown
- The Outstanding Contributor to Core Themes Award– Michael Kranyak
For more information, please contact Christina Laird at firstname.lastname@example.org.