Employees are asked to enter their true hours using web time entry daily, including any vacation, sick, or holiday time. Review the hours before your supervisor approves them and update any missed hours immediately.
Approvers and proxies must review and approve department hours by the submission deadline dates. Track any missed payments and contact the payroll office immediately. Please assign two backup proxies for your department.
Payroll submission due dates:
- Monthly exempt staff must submit their time records by Thursday, December 17, by 3 p.m., for the December 1 through December 31 pay period, and will be paid on Wednesday, December 23. This includes any vacation/sick leave hours to be recorded from 12/1-12/23 as well. Note that monthly staff are being paid early and will not receive another check until January 29, 2016.
- Semi-monthly staff must submit time records including any vacation/sick hours by Monday, December 14, at 3 p.m., for the pay period December 1-15, and will be paid on Friday, December 18.
- Semi-monthly staff must submit time records by Monday, December 21, at 3 p.m., for the pay period December 16-31, and will be paid on Tuesday, January 5, 2016. Please record any hours for vacation/sick from 12/16-12/23. This pay period also pays hours for the holidays 12/24, 12/25, and the shutdown period of 12/28-12/31.
- For the departments that are estimating hours for their essential staff during the period of 12/24-12/31, please record the hours accurately so they are paid without a delay.
- Student employees must submit their time records by Wednesday, December 16, at noon for the pay period December 1-15, and will be paid on Tuesday, December 23.
- Student employees must submit their time records for the pay period December 16-31 by December 23 at noon and will be paid on Friday, January 8, 2016. Please note that some of these hours are being estimated and accurate recording will assist payroll with paying everyone in a timely fashion.
For more information contact Narayan at 8338 or Karen Davis at 7338, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.