Dundon-Berchtold Hall is nearing completion, and the building will be open for use on Thursday, August 22, for Orientation, and then the start of classes on Monday, August 26. With the opening of the building there are serval new spaces in EMS that can be requested for your events and classes starting Wednesday, August 21.
- 17 classrooms varying in size
- 1 meeting room that accommodates 12 people
There are rooms that require additional approval to be requested for meetings or events:
- Brian Doyle Lecture Hall – accommodates 150 people
- Conference Room 102 – accommodates 14 people
- Conference Room 202 – accommodates 12 people
These rooms require a member of the President’s Leadership Cabinet or a dean to request the room and to be present for the entire meeting or event. Requests for these rooms are to go through the president’s office. Contact Kathy Simek at x7101, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.