Faculty members are invited to visit the 2019 Commencement website to access comprehensive information about the event, including schedules, regalia ordering information, FAQs, and more. Please visit up.edu/commencement.
Schedule highlights are as follows:
Saturday, May 4
- Nurses’ Pinning Ceremony – 11 a.m.
- University ROTC Ceremony – 1:30 p.m.
- Baccalaureate Mass and Reception – 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 5
- Commencement I – 10 a.m. (Pamplin School of Business, Shiley School of Engineering, and School of Nursing)
- Commencement II – 3 p.m. (College of Arts and Sciences and School of Education)
Rental academic regalia for faculty and staff may be ordered through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete master’s regalia: $56; master’s hood only: $21
- Complete doctorate regalia: $63; doctoral hood only: $24
Academic regalia can be purchased from email@example.com.
- Master Package: $349
- Sussex Doctor Package: $539
- Windsor Doctor Package: $799
For more information or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.