All campus community members are invited to invest in the future of the University by attending one of the following meetings to guide the development of the new strategic plan. The following Strategic Planning Meetings are available the week of February 15-21. All of the meetings listed below and the meetings of the subcommittees are open to the entire UP community. Please visit the strategic plan website for more information.
- School of Nursing: Monday, February 15, 1:30 -2:30 p.m., BC 102
- General Strategic Plan Listening Session III: Tuesday, February 16, 10 -11 a.m., Terrace Room
- Listening Session on International/Intercultural Matters: Wednesday, February 17, 8:30-9:30 a.m., Terrace Room
- Pamplin School of Business: Wednesday, February 17, 4:15-4:45 p.m., Murphy Conference Room
- Student Affairs: Thursday, February 18, 2-3 p.m., Terrace Room
- Information Technology Services: Friday, February 19, 10-11 a.m., Hall of Fame Room University Relations: Friday, February 19, 2-3 p.m., Terrace Room.