There is no better time than now to improve your fitness. The Beauchamp Center is offering even more faculty/staff fitness classes for spring 2020, including Tai Chi and weight room basics.
Lunch-hour classes: These classes are from 12:05 -12:50 p.m., M-F:
- Mondays – Slow Flow Yoga with Osel in Studio 30 and Weight Room Basics with Kayla in the Weight Room (WR Basics starts 1/24)
- Tuesdays- Sweaty 20 with Julee in Studio 30
- Wednesdays- Centering Yoga with Karen in Studio 30
- Thursdays – Zumba with Brady in Studio 45
- Fridays- alternating each week: Rowing with Ryan in Studio 45: Jan. 17 & 31, Feb. 14 & 28, March 13 & 27; Tai Chi with Jim in Studio 30: Jan 24, Feb 7 & 21, March 6 & 20, April 3; Zumba with Kamryn in Studio 45: Feb. 21, March 6 & 20, April 3.
- Tuesdays – Pilot Cycle with Susan from 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. in Studio 20
- Thursdays – Pilot Cycle with Susan from 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. in Studio 20
Looking for guidance in the weight room? Kayla is an experienced weightlifter and coach. She is eager to help you develop a weightlifting routine. Weight Room Basics is a course to solidify fundamental weightlifting movements, mainly with the barbell, and build upon these skills each week. In this class, we build the strength and skill sets in the, squat, pull, and pressing movements, and as the class progresses testing these movements to document growth.
Print out this file for a schedule to post at your desk!