The ATSI team has discovered that during 2020, some Zoom recordings synched to MediaSpace may have automatically been copied to the libraries of all meeting/class attendees due to platform settings.
These settings have since been updated to prevent any future occurrences. If you have any recordings which you would prefer attendees not be able to access, you can check if they have access (and remove it) by doing the following:
- Log into MediaSpace (accessible via your myapps account or directly at https://mediaspace.up.edu)
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Click “My Media”
- From your media list, open the Zoom video you want to make sure is not shared with other users
- Click Actions -> Edit
- Click the “Collaboration” tab
- Under “Collaborators” a list of anyone who can see the video in their library will be displayed. Click the “X” next to anyone you wish to remove (if no one is listed, access was not given to attendees).
- Confirm your desire to delete the users’ access on the popup
For questions, please contact ATSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.