The Career Center will offer the following workshop in February, according to director Amy Cavanaugh:
- Career CrossFit, a three-part series on the job search including resume writing, interviewing, and making professional connections. Fridays from 3-4 p.m., beginning February 1 and ending February 15. Student registration deadline is Wednesday, January 30.
- Destination Declared, a four-part series hosted by the Career Center and Shepard Academic Resource Center to explore majors and careers. Thursdays from 4:15-5:15 p.m., starting February 7 and ending February 28, in the Career Center. Application deadline is Tuesday, February 5.
The Career Center will also offer the following internship information sessions:
- IES Internship Abroad Information Session, Monday, January 28, noon to 1 p.m., Franz 227.
- Kaiser Permanente Internship Information Session, Tuesday, January 29, 4:15 to 5:15 p.m., Career Center.
- Providence Health & Services Internship Information Session, Thursday, January 31, 4:15 to 5:15 p.m., Career Center.
- Oregon Metro Internship Information Session, Wednesday, February 5, 4:15 to 5:15 p.m., Shiley Hall Room 206.
Career Center events are posted in Handshake and Engage, as well as Calendar of Events.