Over spring break, the Beauchamp Center is offering Tuesday/Thursday cycle sessions at 6:30 a.m., and all regular noon-hour classes, with the exception of Weight Room Basics. In March, there are a few small adjustments. Fridays will alternate between Zumba and Rowing, and Tai Chi will begin again in April. Please see our March schedule below.
Morning classes, open to students, faculty and staff:
- Tuesdays – Pilot Cycle with Susan from 6:30-7:30 a.m. in Studio 20
- Thursdays – Pilot Cycle with Susan from 6:30-7:30 a.m. in Studio 20
Lunch hour classes, from 12:05-12:50 p.m. in Studio 30 each weekday:
- Mondays – Slow Flow Yoga with Osel and Weight Room Basics with Kayla in the Weight Room (no WR Basics on 3/2)
- Tuesdays – Sweaty 20 with Julee
- Wednesdays – Centering Yoga with Karen
- Thursdays – Zumba with Brady
- Fridays – alternating each week with Zumba with Kamryn (3/6 and 3/20) and Rowing with Ryan (3/13 and 3/27).
For more information contact Kaitlin Bourne at x7294 or email@example.com.