All members of the UP community are invited to join the Title IX Advisory Committee and attend meetings on Mondays at 11 a.m. during Spring semester.
Title IX Advisory Committee Meetings for Spring will take place at the following times on Zoom using this link:
- Monday, February 1 at 11:00 am
- Monday, March 1 at 11:00 am
- Monday, March 29 at 11:00 am
- Monday, April 26 at 11:00 am
If you aren’t able to make the Monday morning meetings you can stay up in the loop about discussion topics by checking out the meeting minutes available on the Title IX website at this link.
Regardless of your ability to attend the Monday morning meetings, you’re invited to join a subcommittee to work toward positive change. Subcommittees focus on a particular needs identified for our community and work towards their goals and meet outside of the main Title IX Advisory Committee meeting.
- Cultural Change and Education Committee
- Student Advocacy Program Committee
- Non-UP Confidential Resource Program Committee
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining a subcommittee.