One of the best things about Office 365 is that it lets us view, edit, share and collaborate on Word documents online – from any device and any web browser. As our students can attest using an online productivity tool (such as Office 365 or Google Docs) has a lot of advantages:
- You can work on docs from any computer
- Your work saves instantly, making losing work much less frequent
- If you do lose work, finding backups is much easier to access
- It’s easy to share or co-author
- When co-authoring version control is much simpler since there is only one document
Working on a Word project online is going to be a new experience for many users at UP – so with that in mind todays Tech Tip is in video form – this short tutorial will help you get started working with Word Online. Take these quick tips to heart and you’ll be writing and sharing in the cloud like a pro in no time!
Tech Tip: Getting Started With Word Online