This post is directly from PollEverywhere’s email newsletter. I wanted to share this collection of resources from PollEverywhere – this tool can be utilized by UP faculty to foster engagement during at-distance instruction. – Ben
2020 has been a transformative, complicated, stressful, life-changing year for every person on the planet. This back to school season is unlike any other in our lifetime and educators are faced with crucial decisions. The weight of those decisions have not gone unnoticed by our team. Over the course of the past several weeks, our team sat down to create resources to help our customers go back to the classroom this fall. Even if the classroom is a video conference call from a dining table.
We hope you find our distance learning product guide or our hybrid learning guide even the slightest bit helpful as you face the new challenges and triumphs of this coming academic year.
- New: Distance learning step-by-step product guide just for educators
- We created a detailed, step-by-step guide to help you transition your courses and classes to a distance learning setting with Poll Everywhere every step of the way.
- Bonus: Join us on August 11th for our annual Back to school webinar where we’ll walk through the topics covered in our distance learning guide and answer any question you have. Register now.
- Not sure where to start with best practices for teaching remotely or in a hybrid environment? Don’t miss our brand new back to school guide.
- Make sure students get credit for graded questions by registering them in advance. Find the step-by-step breakdown on the Poll Everywhere blog.
- Don’t miss the latest from our blog including: the latest product updates (Have you seen Pinned Q&A!?), the value of game-based learning, and how to effectively measure student engagement.