With Fr. Poorman announcing the UP’s Fall will be predominantly online, this seems like a great time to remind and refresh on resources for faculty:
Join our Community
One of the best things you can do is to explore our online Basecamp course to get an idea of how a learning community can thrive online. ATSI has partnered with Learning Commons Administrator, Jeffrey White, and other members of the subcommittee on faculty development to create the Hybrid and Online Learning Basecamp for faculty. This is a great place to explore to learn more, share experiences, and ask questions about online learning.
- Check the Basecamp calendar! We are scheduling drop in, “ask-me-anything” about Moodle sessions and well as instructional webinars from ATSI and faculty peers who have been using digital tools for learning.
- You can also browse or ask questions in discussion forums on various online learning topics: Forum – Questions and Comments on Technology Tools
- Academic Technology Services and Innovation is here for you! We offer technical support, training, and instructional design services to support online learning:
- Tech Support – email@example.com
- Training or tech tools consulting: Stephen Loutzenhiser (Instructional Design & Technology Specialist) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructional Design: Maria Erb (Instructional Designer) – email@example.com