Connected Home Health & Hospice is a growing company seeking hospice volunteers to work with patients in Portland, Oregon and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate has a desire and passion for working with patients and their families at end of life. Experience working in hospice is preferred although not required. The hospice volunteer role is primarily field-based, visiting hospice patients in their home, while some clerical office tasks will also occur occasionally.
– Serves as substitute family/caregiver in the home performing activities that the volunteer has been prepared for and has agreed to perform. The volunteer may do homemaker chores, run errands, and provide respite care as well.
– Bereavement support
– Clerical assistance at Connected Home Office
– Documents as educated and instructed maintaining confidentiality
– Participates in interdisciplinary group meetings, as appropriate.
– Valid driver’s license , vehicle and current auto insurance
– 18+ years of age
– Open to patient and family culture, religion and lifestyle and accepting of patient choice
– Provides availability on a regular basis and/or keeping with the patient and family/caregiver needs
Connected Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment criminal background screening required.
Please contact Marey Hook, Human Resources Manager & Staff Development Coordinator for more information at (503)261-8599 or email@example.com.