Maggie’s Place is a nonprofit in Phoenix, AZ and Cleveland, OH that serves homeless and pregnant women and their babies with houses of hospitality based on Catholic social teaching.
- Live in community with pregnant women, new moms, newborns and other Corps members;
- Participate in community functions (House meetings, celebrations, house retreats, etc.);
- Provide house coverage (answering the phone, welcoming visitors, etc.);
- Act as a contact person (providing one-on-one support and guidance to a mom);
- Assume administrative duties (i.e. volunteer coordination, donation management, house operations, speaking engagements);
- Commit to one full year of service;
- Challenge themselves to deeply embrace the mission and core values of Maggie’s Place;
- Respect life from conception to natural death.
To support MissionCorps in their service, Maggie’s Place provides volunteers:
- Room and board (with another Corps member);
- Monthly stipend;
- One day off each week and two vacation days per month of service;
- Access to shared vehicles;
- Space for personal vehicles if someone would like to bring one;
- Cute babies;
- Dynamic community life;
- Opportunities for professional, spiritual, and personal growth;
- Chances to touch the lives of others, helping in the present while providing for the future.
Interested? Contact them at
P.O. Box 1102 Phoenix, AZ 85001
phone: (602) 262-5555 fax: (602) 262-5556