KairosPDX is a non-profit organization focused on delivering excellent, equitable education to underserved children, their families and their communities. They are seeking 2 interns:
Communication Intern: 2 hours a week, flexible schedule.
Typical activities ambassadors will be asked to assist with include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting with preparation of newsletter content.
- Input and design of all content into online newsletter platform.
- Assist with design of flyers.
- Ensuring accuracy of calendar of events.
- Other organizational media efforts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must pass a criminal history check
- Use of online platform Mailchimp, Google Drive, and Photoshop
Development Intern: Hours and schedule are flexible.
- Conduct research on potential funding opportunities
- Enter information into donor database and Google Sheets
- Support writing of grant applications
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Demonstrate a commitment to educational reflection and practice that supports equitable access by children and families to content reflecting diverse cultures and perspectives.
- Commit to a consistent schedule each week
- Basic competence in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Reliable and attentive to detail
- Strong writing and research abilities
To apply email a brief cover letter describing your qualifications and availability with “Development Intern” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org