Save the Date! 5th Annual Operations & Tech Symposium returns!
Hosted at University of Portland on Thursday, October 22, 2020 Bringing together thought-leaders in the OTM space (IT managers, business analysts, project, operations, supply chain managers, business intelligence analysts, market research, product developers, etc.)
PAST EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
2019 OTM Symposium
Join us for the 4th Annual OTM Symposium, hosted at University of Portland on Thursday, October 24 (4-7pm).
- Keynote Speaker: Ben Berry, EVP & CIO Bonneville Power Administration
-Kevin Trepa, CIO Blount International Inc.
-Hari Jayaraman, Sr Manager Supply Chain Digital Transformation HP Inc.
-Jens Hansen, Senior Director IT, Adidas
-Dr. Gary Mitchell, University of Portland Pamplin School of Business
2018 OTM Symposium
University of Portland’s Pamplin School of Business is pleased to present the 3rd Annual Operations & Technology Symposium on Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 4-7pm.
Featuring Keynote speaker Abhijit Pandit, Chief Technology Officer, OHSU and breakout sessions focusing on the importance that “Big Data” plays in today’s business world.
Keynote Speaker – Abhijit Pandit, Chief Technology Officer, OHSU
Breakout Session(s) – Session I
The Cloud, Data Science, and Enterprise Automation – Challenges, Use Cases, and Benefits
- Presented by Jason Ruhman and Karl Rutledge, formerly Aera Tech, Columbia, Nike
Session II – Real Opportunities in a Data-Rich World
- Presented by Dave Friesen, The Standard, Senior Director
Session III – Democratize Information Across the Enterprise
Data size & complexity is only increasing; which makes it harder for business leaders to access the information they need to make decisions. What are the challenges with traditional approaches to providing information to non-technical business users? How do we leverage Artificial Intelligence provide easy access to information and identify what’s the most important?
- Presented by Todd LaFavers, ThoughtSpot, Senior Engineer
2017 OTM Symposium
Keynote Speaker and Breakout Sessions:
Keynote by Mike Malin, VP of IT Product & Merchandising Solutions at Nike.
“Managing technology in the world of innovation trends and strategies”
Choose one of 2 Breakout Sessions:
1. Vikas Sharma, Intel Corporation Technology & Process Development Manager.”Trends and challenges for business in the new and growing world of AI” 2. Keith Burton, Intel Corporation Director of IT Marketing Solutions – “How Intel is using research, marketing, processes and customer services to effectively manage operations and communications in 50 different languages.”
2016 Inaugural OTM Symposium
Who and what are the “SUPER” business problem-solvers of the technology-laden 21st century you ask? They are the leaders in Operations & Technology Management (OTM) featured in the group we have brought together to highlight in our 1st annual OTM Symposium. Don’t miss this inaugural event!
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Fred Pond, former CIO Columbia Sportswear
- GUEST SPEAKER – Jackie Baretta, CIO Willamette University
Primal Teams: Harnessing the Power of Emotion to Fuel Success
- PANELISTS –
Chris DeGallier, CGD Owner; Greg Martin, Knowledge Universe CIO; Jimmy Godard, Bank of America VP Senior Change; Renee Eaton, Rapidmade CEO; Rick McClain, Milwaukee Electronics COO, Derek Weiss, VP, Deputy CIO Cambia Health Solutions and Wilson Zorn, Adidas Sr. Enterprise Architect.