Educators at the Forefront: Oregon Association of Teacher Educators Twenty-Second Annual Conference
Conference date: March 8, 2019
Location: University of Portland, Portland, OR
The 22nd annual ORATE conference organizers invite participants to address the theme, Educators at the Forefront, by sharing presentations about research, practice, policy, theory, and model programs.
The four strands focus on areas where educators are at the forefront of innovative and impactful practices. We invite proposals that address one or more of these four strands:
- Equity & Cultural Competence
- Teacher Education: Teaching of Preservice & Inservice Teachers
- Bridging School & University Partnerships
- Professional Development of Preservice & Inservice Teachers
The 2019 Annual Meeting Planning Committee encourages formats that use multiple presenters, undergraduate and graduate students, classroom teachers, teacher educators at all levels, other school personnel, and policy makers.
Register for our annual conference now!
- Conference date: March 8, 2019
- Location: University of Portland, Portland, OR
- Early Bird Registration here: https://www.georgefox.edu/apps/event/forms/orate-conference.html
- Regular pricing begins February 9, 2019