Office 365 Timeline
Implementation of UP’s Office 365 Portal will begin late this summer and continue through the upcoming academic year. This will include migrating student email, calendaring, and file sharing services from Gmail to Office 365. Office 365 training will be available at the start of fall semester and timed with the on boarding of staff and faculty, whereas student on boarding will align with the start of spring semester to allow for the transition of students from Gmail to Office 365 Email.
Tentative Project Milestones
- July – August 2015: Office 365 Portal Creation
- August 2015: Office 365 Training Becomes Available
- November 18th 2015: Office 365 Portal Opens to Staff/Faculty
- December 18th 2015: Office 365 Portal Opens to Students
- January 2016: Student & Alumni Email/File sharing Services Transition to Office 365. Google services end.
Additional details regarding student and alumni email migration will be communicated as we near the transition date.