Museum Photo Gallery 2 Selection of historical memorabilia from the University Museum. Click on photo for a larger image and more descriptive information. Nursing memorabilia section of the Museum University of Portland School of Nursing pin, c.1997 Guest signing the register below a picture of Blessed Basil Moreau, C.S.C. Original safe door from West (now Waldschmidt) Hall, 1925-1992. Rev. John Hooyboer, C.S.C., First Recipient of the Miltner Award for outstanding service and dedication to the University, 1973. Monstrance, 1873; Altar Crucifix c.1901; Our Lady of Guadalupe. Altar Crucifix owned by Archbishop Alexander Christie, founder of the University of Portland. Library equipment used for many years to process library books and other library materials. Student nurse uniform, c.1970s Fire Extinguisher Box from the Old Science Hall, c.1937 University of Portland Mascot, Wally Pilot, 1980s Joe Etzel’s University of Portland Letterman’s Sweater, 1960.