Oregon Women’s Report (one of Oregon’s largest online women’s magazines) is hosting their second annual Valentine’s Day writing contest with three $50.00 cash prizes for the three top winners. The contest theme is “love” and covers a wide spectrum of ideas from family, kids, relationships, advice, romance to friendships. Articles can be about life lessons, memorable family moments, acts of kindness, friendship, calls to community service and other love related topics. Original or previous written material is accepted. Poetry is also accepted.
3 Prizes: $50, $35 & $25.
Student Prize: $40
Word Count Limit: Under 400 words (suggested).
Deadline: Feb 6th, 2013
Requirements: Author must live in Oregon.
Submit Articles: You can submit article either (1) inside an email or (2) attach as either Word, TXT or Rich Text Format. Email to Oregon@oregonreport.com with subject line “Valentine’s Writing Contest”.
Please fill & email the application below.
2. Mailing Address:
5. Zip Code:
6. Contact phone number:
7. Are you an author? (if yes, please provide a web link):
8. Do you have a blog? (If yes, please provide link):
9. How did you discover the contest?
10. Are you a member of any local writing group? (if yes, let us know)
11. Are you a student applying for the student prize?